Just finished a radio show with the amazing Margaret Salmond, owner of Bay Area VA, a Virtual Assistant firm located in the Oakland/San Francisco Bay area. Her show is Bay Area VA Chat: www.blogtalkradio.com/bayareava where she interviews guest experts on their business, their lives and how they find success in both. Check out our interview about Living the Work You Love and Why I Love My Work.
Thrilled to have the opportunity to share insights with Margaret’s listeners and you on living the work you love. In our 20-minute interview, we answered the questions of:
- How do you know you are in the right line of work?
- What is the tingle test?
- How do you incorporate fun and passion into your work and why is it important?
- How can you find work that you love and live it daily?
- How does it feel to live the work you love?
- How a life changing event, contract ending, boss from hell can really be a blessing in disguise – a tap on the shoulder from the Universe to nudge you into your own power
- How does listening to your heart lead you to work you love?
- Why DECIDING is a huge factor in creating work and a life you love.
- Why a values match with your organization or your boss is so important.
- One key step in jumping the corporate ship and breaking free of your golden handcuffs.
Call 866.Fun.at.Work or email me at Gail@GailHahn.com for more details on how to get expert guidance on finding the work you love, merging your life, your heart’s desire and your passions and turning them into profits by creating your right livlihood. Get mentored on how to be an Energized Entrepreneur and live the work you love.
We packed a ton of tips into 20 minutes! Cheers to Margaret for breaking out of the contractual, corporate world to start doing the work she loves and bringing it to us. I’m delighted to be a small part of it, at least for 20 minutes this morning!
What are you doing to break out of your golden handcuffs and live the work you love? Your life and your freedom to live and to earn what you’re worth is worth more than a dental plan or holiday pay.
As the CEO (Chief Energizing Officer) at Hartful Living including GaiaHart.com and BizBuilderCards.com; I’m a Messenger and Mentor for women entrepreneurs, connecting them to their capacity to energize their work and their lives in the art of living Hartfully. At BizBuilderCards.com, you can make a living through giving with greeting cards and gifts to build your network net worth as an additive to your current business or an easy way to send gratitude and kindness to the world.